Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Customer Service Policy
Our aim is to provide swimwear to the general public that is of good quality free of flaws and manufacturing errors. We have been selling swimwear for over 28 years in Sydney Australia and not only will be provide a qualtiy service but we will talk to you on the phone. We are a retail store as well as an online business and operate our store in Manly Sydney Australia 7 days a weeks so feel free to come and visit us at the iconic Manly beach or shop on line.
Oz Resort is committed to providing exceptional customer service & quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock & pricing is true & correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 2-4 business days (may be slightly more for overseas); in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund. We may cancel a order if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
All garments are inspected before dispatch to ensure the highest level of quality is delivered to you. If you have found a fault with your garment and it has not been specified on our web page at the time of purchase, please follow the following instructions:
- Items with a manufacturers fault should be returned to us immediately after noticing the fault and within 30 days from receipt.
- Items will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection & testing & will either be repaired, replaced or refunded after they have been recognised by the manufacturer as a manufacturer fault .
We CANNOT accept goods for return to manufacturer for the following reasons:
- If it has been worn and is unwashed (should not have any soiling for hygiene reasons)
- If it has deteriorated due to being worn in a spa or heavily chlorinated pool & is not chlorine resistant fabric (chlorine resistant fabric will be noted in the description on the items that are)
- Discolouration has occurred due to contact with suntan lotion, oils, self tanners or chemicals
- It has been bleached, soaked, machine washed, dry cleaned or tumble dried
- It has rubbed due to contact with rough surfaces
- The manufacturer concludes that the treatment of the garment did not adhere to it's care instructions
Chlorine resistant swimmers are recommended for swim training, aquaerobics, hydrotherapy or regular use in chlorine pools. Neither Oz Resort or the manufacturers will replace a swimmer due to chlorine deterioration.
If you have purchased a Lycra swimmer and feel that you may need chlorine resistant swimmers instead, please visit our Returns & Exchanges help section for a Returns / Exchanges form
Please read our care instructions section carefully to get the longest and happiest life from your swimsuit!
Thank you for shopping with www.ozresort.com.au